More info about our Canada Working Holiday Winter package
Our Canada working holiday winter package provides you with the following:
- An interview with a Canadian resort
- Guaranteed job with a 4 – 6 month contract or your money back
- Step-by-step visa assistance
- Guaranteed staff housing and help getting your social insurance number
- Season “lift pass” at your resort (Value up to CAN $1800)
- 1 free night at the Samesun Hotel in Vancouver
- Orientation meeting on arrival
- Staff social events and welcome party
- Help opening a Canadian bank account and setting up a mobile number
- Assistance with tax documentation
- Facebook group for all resorts – meet your new colleagues before you arrive
- 24 hour in-country support
Where can I work?
Our world-class ski resort partners include Lake Louise and Silverstar. Tens of thousands of young people from all over the world travel to Canada every year for the ski season, so it's a good idea to make sure you have a job before you leave - not only to avoid being disappointed, but also to save a small fortune.
What type of work is available?
In collaboration with The Working Holiday Club, for Canada's winter season we provide job opportunities in ski rental, ski lift operator and other ski resort-related tasks, as well as restaurants, hotel reception to name but a few.
All positions are related to winter sports and ski resorts, and come with full training as well as salaries, discounts on accommodation, employee discounts, free ski passes and invitations to events and parties.
Biometric fingerprints are a must
In 2019, a change came into force, and it is now a requirement from the Canadian government that biometric fingerprints must be submitted as part of the application, which is currently only possible in London.
Limited number of visas for the 2023/24 season
Please note that the Canadian Government offers a limited number of Working Holiday visas and they are popular, so we recommend that you consult one of our travel experts as soon as you know if this is right for you.
Are flights included in the package?
Airline tickets to and from Canada are NOT included in our Canada Working Holiday packages, but we have a lot of experience finding good deals and we’re always ready to help you find a cheap flight ticket to Canada.
For young people up to 25 years of age, and students up to 33 years, we have special discounted flight tickets with the major airlines. The tickets are cheap, flexible and ideal for long trips, study abroad or Working Holiday stays.