I have been in love with the idea of travel ever since I was little. From seeing places through tv and film to hearing the places my parents had travelled to over the years.
Here are a few highlights from some of my trips:
- Snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef
- Zip-lining through a canyon 150m-high in Croatia
- Hiking up to the Hollywood sign in LA
- Renting a car for the day around Waiheke Island in New Zealand
- Visiting Alkatraz in San Francisco
- Making tie-dye t-shirts and drinking Kava (a staple of Fijian culture) with the locals in Fiji
The list could go on! I have been fortunate enough to experience so many wonderful experiences during my time travelling and I hope to never stop.
The areas I have mainly travelled include much of Europe, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand.
Where is your next adventure?
This year I will be off to Malta for the week which will include a great combo of sun, sea and a city feel!
Where would you love to go next?
I would love to explore more of Asia, specifically Sri Lanka and Vietnam have been on my list for a while. Both have so much to offer and I can’t wait to try all of the delicious food.