Thanks for visiting KILROY! We’re a travel company for students and young people specialising in backpacking, round-the-world travel, gap years, volunteering, and adventure travel. We’ve partnered with Think Pacific to help you make the most of your trip, whether you need help with flights, insurance or travel experiences along the way.
What we can do for you in Fiji
Flights and stopovers
With Fiji on the opposite side of the world, why not break up your long journey with a stopover in one of the many amazing destinations along the way?
We can use our expertise to arrange exciting stopovers in Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, or the USA at little to no extra airfare cost. Use this opportunity to tick off items on your travel bucket list, like mingling with elephants in Thailand, learning to dive in the Great Barrier Reef, or catching waves on the California coastline.
Here are some examples of possible stopover and round-the-world flight routes including Fiji:
- London - Fiji - Los Angeles - London starting at £1562 with Fiji Airways and American Airways
- London - Sydney (or Melbourne) - Fiji - Los Angeles - London starting at £1735 with Etihad Airways, Fiji Airways, American Airlines
- London - Bangkok - Melbourne // Sydney - Fiji - Los Angeles - London starting at £2058 with Thai Airways, Fiji Airways and JetBlue Airways
- London - Sydney - Fiji - Auckland - London starting at £2434 with Qatar Airways, Fiji Airways and American Airlines
Amazing travel experiences
If you're heading to Fiji on a volunteering project, why not extend your trip and experience more of what these tropical islands have to offer?
You could go on an island-hopping adventure that takes you from Nadi to up to four other islands, including South Sea Island and Drawaqa Island.
Alternatively, if you prefer your adventures underwater, go diving in Fiji. We offer learn-to-dive packages, as well as fundiving and advanced open water courses for those who already hold a diving certificate.
Accommodation and arrival packages
If you want to enjoy a few days at leisure in Nadi before starting your volunteer project with Think Pacific, we can help you with accommodation and arrival packages that include an airport transfer.
There's nothing better than a warm welcome from a friendly face when you arrive in a new country. And that's what you get with one of our arrival packages that include an airport transfer to take you to your choice of accommodation:
- Smugglers Cove - this is the place Think Pacific recommend for your volunteer project. Located right on famous Wailoaloa Beach in Nadi, this is a great option for travellers wanting a vibrant, fun accommodation at an affordable price. Fantastic for youth and student travellers, Smugglers Cove is just a 15 minute drive from the airport and offers shared and private room options along with kayak rentals, daily beachside activities, and nightly entertainment.
- Aquarius on the Beach - this small, intimate 3-star hotel offers a range of private rooms with a poolside restaurant and a bar made from the wreck of a shipping boat. There's also regular entertainment throughout the week.
- The Palms Denarau - this luxury option is for those who want to splurge a little. It's located opposite the Port Denarau Marina and offers modern, relaxed apartments with fitted kitchenettes and balconies.
Not everything goes according to plan when you’re travelling. Injuries happen. Flights get cancelled or delayed. Your things get lost or broken. That's why it's important that travel insurance is on your to-do list - to keep you protected from the unexpected.
World Nomads have been protecting independent travellers since 2002. They offer simple and flexible travel insurance and safety advice to help you travel confidently. Designed by travellers, for travellers, World Nomads covers more than 150 adventure sports and activities, as well as emergency medical, lost luggage, trip cancellation and more.
What we can do for you in Bali
Flights and stopovers
We can use our expertise to arrange stopovers across Australasia for you to tick items off your travel bucket list on your way to Bali.
Why not spend a week exploring Singapore, travel through the backwaters and jungles of Thailand, walk the Great Wall of China in Beijing, or make your way through the islands of Indonesia? Add on these exciting stopovers at little to no extra airfare cost!
- London - Beijing - Bali - London starting at £870 with China Eastern Airlines
- London - Kuala Lumpur - Bali - London starting at £982 with Malaysia Airlines
- London - Bali - Singapore - London starting at £1208 with Singapore Airlines or Qatar Airways
- London - Bangkok - Bali - London starting at £1434 with Thai Airways
- London - Kuala Lumpur - Bali - Sydney - Los Angeles - London starting at £1915 with Malaysia Airlines, Qantas and JetBlue